- On our work culture as organizations and businesses.
- Of the challenges holding us back and opportunities within reach.
- About our past, and mistakes we have learnt from as countries.
- Why things should be better; we are African, not Africant.
- Beyond the present; tackling new heights and growing beyond our current aspirations and visions.
- The work we do matters.
- Importance of self thought and vision.
- About the role of organizations beyond the ordinary.
- Creating products and services that matter.
- Delivering benefits to all stakeholders and making our economies better.
- Adaptability and discernment; making plans after forethought and executing with conviction.
- Success and building culture that matters.
- From people we teach and people we admire.
- That every end is a new beginning, every challenge an opportunity for new thinking.
- By reading, reflecting, doing, and observing.
- Most when we are keenest to help, and genuine in the pursuit of greater understanding.
- During the best of times and most challenging of times.
- To always keep growing, always stretching.
And further more, we conduct ourselves ethically.